Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving and Luke at the Park

We went to the park this afternoon to celebrate Thanksgiving in the beautiful, cool Texas weather. Luke had a great time! We went on the swings and down the slides. He sure loved to roam around and see all the other kids and dogs. He's such a big boy!




The other night we gave him the tickle torture, too. He loved it! He likes to lean over backwards when he's sitting on our laps, so we tried flipping him over. He's a big, cute kid! These videos are too large to send through the email (20 MB limit), so we have to post them here until we can find a better way to share them.

2 comments:

SMT Family said...

Wow! He is growing up so big and so fast. You are all looking great. I hope all is well. Miss you!

Saralyn said...

I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving. It makes it bearable to be without family when you have such nice weather to enjoy, doesn't it? I can't wait to see you here in Utah!