![]() |
| Eight loaves of wheat bread |
She excitedly texted me while I was at work in the Portland office, "Could it be? Bread that might actually be edible? I'll let you know when it's cool."
She sent me a picture (not the one above) and then said, "Pretty great! In person it looks awesome!"
Then a few minutes later, "Delicious! Seriously so good!"
When I got home that night I sampled some for myself and was amazed at how tasty and firm (but not dry or tough) the bread was. The taste and texture is far better than the wheat bread we could buy from the store. It was quick and easy for Suzanna to make, tastes better than store-bought bread and of course, it's much less expensive. Wins all around!
------------------------
I had to include a few pictures of Emmie from today as well. She has been so busy lately. Since about a week ago (as well), she has started getting really excited about walking. Prior to last week, she took a step here or there but would get worried about losing her balance and would squat back down to a crawling position. But now she practically runs everywhere she goes, and she sure does move fast! Her personality is really apparent, too, as she kind of bosses her brothers around a bit and will shout and point at various things. She's super sweet too, though, and loves to give kisses and wave "hi" and "bye." She's got the greatest mouth-wide-open grin and has a deep chuckle when you tickle her or blow on her tummy. Such a sweet little person is our Emmie.
![]() |
| Emmie by the gate at the bottom of the stairs |
![]() |
| Emmie trying on Logan's rain boots |
![]() |
| They're just a little too big! |
![]() |
| Sweet girl in her high chair, ready for some food! |
msh





No comments:
Post a Comment