Saturday, March 1, 2008

300 miles down, 700 left...

Well, the title of this post really says it all. I just got off the bike for the 5th time this week, and after adding up the miles, I found that I just broke 300 miles! Only 700 more until I reach 1,000.

So Suzanna and I have been looking for a new apartment for the last couple of weeks. We told our landlord a while ago that we were going to stay here at least through April (since that's when Suzanna graduates), but it turns out that he interpreted that to mean that we're leaving no matter what at the end of April. So he's been showing our apartment to potential rentors. We're fine with that since we want to get out of here anyway. If anybody knows of an apartment up for rent (preferrably in north Provo or somewhere in Orem), let us know!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

well, ours will be up for grabs at the end of April. $400 rent. It's not Orem, but it's cheap. And congrats on the 300 miles!

Starla said...

Where are you going Molly?

Natalie said...

Ours might be available then too...not sure yet. We'll keep you posted :)

Molly said...

I'm going to Russia with my lover.

Amy said...

Where are you going Natalie?

Starla said...

So funny story- that comment from Amy is actually me! I just realized it. I was on Amy's computer and so it must have automatically signed me in as her. ha ha

Laurie said...

I'm trying to figure out where 700 miles will get you. Mexico. Ohio. I'm not sure...tell us!