I am finally posting those pictures that I have been promising forever. It is actually much more fun to look at these pictures all at once to see the progression. Holy Cow! Be prepared to be shocked.
3/26/08 The real confirmation 10 weeks.
5/3/08 16 weeks along
5/13/08 18 weeks
6/3/08 Just past 20 weeks
7/4/08 Jessica 32/33 weeks, Me 25 weeks
7/14/08 26 weeks
7/27/08 28 weeks
8/10/08 30 weeks (Natalie's Jackson was born)
9/7/08 34 weeks
Well, there you go! That is how things have been changing for the last many months. I am very excited to have less than 6 weeks left and to meet this little boy that kicks me all day long. Thanks for everyone's love and support! We'll keep you informed.
7 comments:
Okay, so you actually do look pregnant, but not nearly as big as us short people. I so wish I could be there to share in all the excitement with you guys. I'm anxiously awaiting the news that he's here!
Hooray, thanks for sharing the pics. We're very excited to meet you Baby Boy. Jackson is especially looking forward to it.
Wow, I guess it's been a little while since I've seen you! Getting close now...how exciting.
Ok, I can finally believe that you're pregnant now! I hope I have time to get used to that idea before your aren't pregnant anymore!
A POST FROM SUZANNA?????? WHAT IS THIS???
You are so adorable. I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant! Only six weeks? That is crazy. Happy five year anniversary, by the way : ). I can't really remember my pre-suzanna life anymore. I miss you and can't wait to meet your little boy!
Awww... Suzanna, you're so cute! I know you're getting really sick of carrying him around in your belly, but I'll bet it's harder to carry him around in our arms! At least then you'll be able to put him down once in a while.
Aw Suzanna! That's so cute! I know how you feel about him kicking you all day, that's what our baby is doing to me too! haha...but it'll soon be over and then you can hold him and kiss him and play with him and just put him down when you need a break. You have to let me know when you have him, who knows, maybe we'll go into labor on the same day! Our boys might even serve missions together one day!!
~Andrea
Post a Comment