I've been so busy lately! I know it doesn't take long to write a post, so it's not an excuse that I've been busy. As far as my search for a job, I haven't had any more interviews in the last few weeks. The last one went well, and the interviewer told me that I'd hear their decision by mid-November, but as of today I haven't heard anything. I'm not too worried; I have five more months until I graduate, but it would be nice to have something lined up.
On Halloween we dressed Luke up in the costume Julianna gave us: a peapod! Suzanna and I went to Mimi's Cafe for a nice little dinner. It's been a while since we've gone out. Suzanna's been feeling a lot better lately, so it was nice to get some time to talk about anything and not feel couped up at home. We then went to our parents' houses to show off the cute kid and to go to their trunk-or-treat at the church. It was so much fun to see our former ward members and let them all meet Luke.
So here are some pictures!
Luke as a peapod.
Baby and Mom.
Luke and cousin Jack (2 months older).
Actual skeletons of Suzanna's family members, including the dog, Chiggie.
6 comments:
Luke was an adorable little peapod. I am glad to hear that Suzanna is feeling better, she sure looks as beautiful as ever.
The skeleton thing is funny. Cute baby!
Cute costume and hilarious skeleton thing.
good seeing you guys, luke is so sweet and growing so fast!
Suzanna you look beautiful! And Luke is so adorable...what a cute costume!
You need to post again before a whole month goes by. I know you're just sitting around all day with nothing to do! (ha!)
Post a Comment