Monday, November 7, 2011

More or Less


November 7, 2011

Actually, more AND less. More facial hair; less head hair. It looks really short in this picture, but it's probably because I just showered (get all that nasty leftover stray hair off the scalp). It will probably look better once I've actually done it. So maybe Wednesday I'll have a better picture.

Tomorrow is choir! I recently joined the Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra (just the choir part, really), and we have weekly rehearsals each Tuesday evening for two hours. We're rehearsing for our first concert series which will take place next month. So I've been singing Christmas songs since the end of September, and actually, I'm getting really excited for Christmas. I even started listening to Christmas music at work. Shhhh! Don't tell! I know I'm supposed to wait 'til after Thanksgiving...

1 comment:

Holdinator said...

I listen to Christmas music at work too. Of course, it's more of a marketing thing for me.

That's great that you are in a choir. I'm glad one of us is continuing to do that.