Monday, July 21, 2008

Mmm... Birthday Wish

Mmmm... you know what sounds really good right now? I'll give you a hint:


Laurie, doesn't this make you want one!?



Okay, that wasn't really a hint. I think that's what I want for my birthday. Suzanna, do you want to drive to St. George to get an In-N-Out burger tomorrow? Double-double with grilled onions and fries animal style with a chocolate shake. I'm salivating...



I really love In-N-Out Burger. So simple, yet so tasty. I remember one of my first times there (in Barstow, CA on the way to or from LA, I can't remember which), I noticed that the menu was quite brief. How perfect for a burger joint! No chicken sandwhiches or healthy salads. Just burgers, fries, and shakes. The way a burger place should be. Recently when Suzanna and I went to Vegas after she graduated from BYU, we went twice. While in Vegas, we went to the one on Tropicana, which is where I took these pictures. The other time was on our way back to Provo. We stopped in Washington City (exit 10 for any of you people going south-bound soon) and enjoyed another good, fresh burger. Wow... I love you, In-N-Out.



4 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah, now I'm salivating too! You know, there's always Chadders in American Fork, which is...not exactly the same, but strangely similar.

I'd love to sink my teeth into one of those right now!! (I'd love to sink my teeth into just about anything really.....)

austin said...

You probably won't like it as much as In-N-Out, but I really recommend you try Tommy's Burgers in Provo sometime. I believe it's located at 100 N 400 W. But the point is, they have great chili cheese fries and chili burgers. I love it. A great little hole-in-the-wall place.

Molly said...

Um, Susu, are you eating fries with a fork? I thought we raised you better than that.

Saralyn said...

We went there on our honeymoon in California. I agree...what else do you need when you can have burgers, fries, and a shake? Not to mention darn good ones.