When Suzanna graduated in April, we went to Las Vegas for the weekend. We stayed in this really crummy hotel, but we didn't spend a ton of time there since we wanted to "see the sights," but that's another story... While we were walking the strip, we stopped at the Bellagio to watch the dancing fountains. We were amazed at how beautiful and fun they were. We just happened to get there right before Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" started. Having my camera handy, I took a video of the fountains.
Last night at the Stadium of Fire, which is another story we should tell, we were watching the fireworks after Miley Cyrus had finished her 45 minute spot, and I laughed when I heard "My Heart Will Go On" again, this time to fireworks instead of water fountains. I also took a video (very short this time) before the battery in the camera died. So now I've got Water and Fire to Celine Dion's music. How fun...
Water Fountains at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
Firworks at the Stadium of Fire in Provo
3 comments:
Great idea to film the fireworks! I also love the waters at Bellagio.
Funny about that song because whenever I hear it it makes me think of Titanic and it's incredibly sad.
Your baby's looking very baby-like in the corner of your blog.
Mark, if you were a super-hero, that could be your theme song. Maybe you could shoot fireworks from one hand and water fountains from the other. Let me know when you're ready to show off your powers.
Post a Comment