Saturday, August 30, 2008

And the winner is...

Well, the winner was actually In-N-Out, but since I didn't have the time to drive 3 hours to Washington, Exit 10, just to get a burger, I went to number two on the list (tied with Burger King)... Fuddruckers!



Wow, do you think I should just dedicate an entire blog to Hamburgers or something? As a kid, they were my main staple. As an adult, I still have a hard time ordering anything else when we "go out" to a good restaurant. Being "poor, starving college students" we don't go out to nice restaurants very much. I know what you're thinking: you wouldn't exactly consider Fuddruckers or Applebee's "nice" restaurants. Regardless... we try to save our money by not eating out too much, so every time we do make it a special date night and go out to eat, I'm tempted by the delicious descriptions and beautiful photos of my favorite food.

So Ian and I went to Fuddruckers on Monday night. Suzanna stayed home, saying that she wanted us to just have some time to talk and catch up. So Ian treated me to the 1/2 lb beauty pictured above. Good food, good company, good memories.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks really good.

Laurie said...

When are you coming up to Five Guys?

Five Guys Burgers and Fries, that is. They're just waiting for you! C'mon, let's go!