I had a meeting at work today that went until about 4:30, so I asked our ward friend driving the carpool to just take Luke back to her place after school instead of dropping him off at home. I had to go get another allergy shot today as well, so by the time I picked Luke up and finished at the allergy clinic, we were both really hungry, and I wasn't feeling inclined to take the time to make dinner. So we ended up going to Qdoba for a quesadilla and burrito. Turns out, Qdoba has $3.99 burrito + drink deal on Monday night, so I think we may have just found a new plan B for future Monday nights!
After finishing our food, we didn't rush back to the car to head home but instead wandered out to the landscaped area on the corner of the block between Qdoba and Brothers. At Luke's request we played an impromptu game of hide and seek for like 15 minutes! It was pretty cool because there were a lot of places to hide in that area, and Luke really got into it, hiding himself in some pretty good tight little spots.
As we left, we agreed to come back another time to play again, probably with the rest of the family.
 |
| Luke on our hide-and-seek playing field |
 |
| $3.99 burrito and soft drink on Monday nights! What a deal! |
 |
| "Found you, Luke!" |
 |
| End of Day 4 of our Adventure |
msh
No comments:
Post a Comment