Thursday, September 5, 2013

TBT: April 2012 trip to Disneyland!

I decided to dig up a couple quick pictures of our April 2012 trip to Disneyland. We did a lot more on that trip than just go to Disneyland, so I really should take the time sometime to document it a little better, but not right now.

I've been thinking about this trip a bit recently because I may or may not have a trip planned back that direction in the near future! This time just Luke and me, going kahekesi (I can't think of an equivalent word in English! It's an Estonian adverb meaning "as a pair" or "two-ly"!)

Paradise Pier in California Adventure
Before this trip, it had been a solid ten+ years since my last trip to Disneyland (April 2001) during my Sophomore year of high school on a choir tour. I'm not sure I even went into the California Adventure park at that time because as I recall, it seemed to be under construction/renovation, and I didn't know much about what might be there. On our trip last April, I discovered how many amazing and awesome rides are there! It will definitely be a place to spend a lot of time on this upcoming visit.

Luke, Mark, and Logan
We had a great time there and really wore ourselves out during the two and a half days we spent at the two parks. We had strollers so it was nice to be able to push the boys around and provide a place for them to rest. No strollers this time. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

msh

No comments: