![]() |
| Cute Logan with a new haircut and a yellow paint swatch! |
He insisted on wanting to paint the shed (and house!) yellow!
We got a few samples of paint to try out on the shed to see which we liked more in real life.
![]() |
| I think we'll go for the dark brown at the top |
I let the boys help paint the samples on the shed and it was quickly becoming a messy project! Fortunately we avoided any major mishaps, but it makes me question out plans for keeping them around while we paint on Saturday.
We like this off-white color for the trim, but we were still trying to decide on the color for the main parts of the shed. I don't care too much for the blue, but I'm undecided between the two browns. Suzanna favors the darker shade, but I kind of like the warmer brown on the bottom. Reminds me of milk chocolate.
In other news, Suzanna's parents were in Tallinn, Estonia today! They are on a cruise right now around North Eastern Europe, with stops in Stockholm, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, and ending back where they started in Helsinki. While in Estonia today, they stopped by one of my favorite restaurants which is located in Old Town Tallinn. It's called Kompressor and has a wide variety of tasty filled pancakes. I like to get the smoked cheese and bacon pancake which is served with a sour cream-type sauce. I also really like the apple and ice cream pancake for a treat as well. More on that place another time, I suppose.
msh


No comments:
Post a Comment