It's really incredible to think that six months ago today, our little girl joined our family. As I went in to check on her tonight before going to bed, I took a little more time than usual, observing her beautiful and soft features. She has nearly tripled in weight and grown many inches. She's no longer an unobservant newborn. She's quickly turning into a big girl, already sitting up and eating some solids. I remember Luke and Logan at about this age, and they are both now legitimately big kids. I know she'll be there before too long, and I wish I could just freeze this moment in time and come back and visit her as a six-month old at any given time.
 |
| Sitting up at the park today. What a cutie! |
She has the most pleasant personality and is very easy going and friendly. She loves to giggle and smile her big, cute grin. Luke and Logan treat her very well (almost always!), and she does love to play with and laugh at them.
 |
| Taking a bath with the help of big brother Luke. |
 |
| Suzanna sent me this photo tonight while she and Emmelise were at Costco. First ride in a shopping cart! |
Happy six months, Emmelise! I love you and am grateful every day for a happy, healthy, fun and smiley little girl!
msh
2 comments:
I'm so happy she's part of our family!
Such a cute little thing! I love her spiky hair in the top photo. :)
Post a Comment