![]() |
| Luke with his bruised face; probably going to turn into a black eye |
Here's the story: Luke and Logan were up too early this morning. Shannah (thanks for watching the kids!) told us that they were down by about 8:15 and 9:00, respectively, which didn't totally surprise me, knowing that they push the limits often. Unfortunately, they were still up by about 6:30 this morning, so I was afraid it might be a bit of a rough day.
However, by the time we did let them get out of bed around 7:30, they seemed to be in very agreeable moods, and I thought we had a chance at a decent Sunday. Church starts at 1:00, so Logan has been napping pretty regularly on Sunday mornings. Luke, not so much. Today, like most other Sundays, he wouldn't take a nap, but when Suzanna and the kids arrived at church just before 1:00, I thought they seemed pretty pleasant and happy. Side note: with my new calling (Executive Secretary), I have a lot of meetings and things to do every Sunday before church, so we come in two separate cars at two separate times.
Anyway, Luke has a friend in his primary class, Ben, and the two of them feed off of each other's wildness. They are totally great friends and love to be together, but they just get a little too silly. Their poor primary teacher has had to deal with a lot of rough Sunday afternoons, and I think we'll be providing a little additional support in class in the future, especially after today.
So why the bruise on his face? Well, I guess at one point today he was being goofy and pulled his arms all the way in his shirt while playing on his chair. Somehow he lost he balance, and with his arms stuck in his shirt, he face-planted into the carpet. Ouch.
What are we going to do with this guy?
msh

No comments:
Post a Comment